Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas U.S.
by Dave Gaubatz | Watch Dog Wire
A couple of months ago I had the opportunity to visit the Islamic Center of San Antonio, San Antonio, TX. The research findings were typical of most Sunni mosques around America. This is a Salafist(Wahabi) mosque. Inside were the typical violent materials such as Fiqh Us Sunnan, Tafsir Ibn Kathir,Riyadh Al Salheen, and more.
The research findings were not a surprise since I have seen this type mosque hundreds of times during my research. What was interesting is theIslamic Center is near Lackland AFB. This is one of the U.S. Military largest training bases. All USAF personnel must conduct their initial training on this base.
Here is what I discovered:
1. The Imam is Yousef Said, Ph D. Most of the worshippers are from Pakistan/Sunni-Salafist.
2. They had all the materials that identify them as supporting Al Qaeda, Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.
3. Very strict Sharia adherence. Many of the young girls were completely veiled.
4. The Center has a strong security team on the grounds 24 hours a day.
5. I met several men, the Imam, custodians, and their head of security.
6. The Islamic Center is closely linked to Masjid Beit El Magdes, 7627 Culebra Rd., San Antonio. They are also behind the Mosque on Lackland AFB. A Brother Jeffrey is the Imam at the Lackland mosque. I was informed the new USAF recruits at Lackland must study Islam and attend the mosque on base. Brother Jeffrey has a goal of recruiting/converting at least 3 Airmen per week. Thus far they have had no problem doing this.
7. There were brochures of Imam Siraj Wahhaj coming to San Antonio on 8 June 2013. Remember I have always said Wahhaj is America’s most dangerous Islamic leader. The meeting is open
for all and will be held at the Crossroads Mall Wonderland of America, 4522 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, TX 7pm – 10pm.
8. A former U.S. military member Terry Holdbrooks assigned to GITMO was converted by three GITMO prisoners. Holdbrooks now speaks at mosques. He was in San Antonio on 24 May 2013.
9. The Islamic Center has close ties with CAIR National.
Lackland Air Force Base is also home to a large number of Saudi Military. They attend training at this base for various aircraft related fields of study. Over the years there have been Saudi military that suddenly disappear into the American landscape. Many are part of the underground Islamic sleeper cell community.
Photo: Promoting Islam at Lackland Air Force Base, TX
Lackland AFB has a mosque and what I found disturbing was that non Muslims AF trainees at Lackland attend Islamic services at the mosque. The Islamic leaders at theIslamic Center of San Antonio informed me that new AF recruits must attend Islamic services at the mosque.
While the U.S. military has clamped down on military members having any connection to the Christian and Jewish faith, or speaking to one another about their religious beliefs, the military leaders are encouraging and demanding non Muslim USAF members attend Islamic services.
On August 23rd, 2013, I contacted the Chaplains office at Lackland AFB. I was informed Chaplain Rockman is the point of contact for Islamic services and holds services at Hope Chapel, Lackland AFB.
It is a sad day when our military leaders are emerging more as politicians than military men and women. It is sad that our USAF trainees are being shuttled to Islamic services and ultimately recruited by Islamic leaders at the rate of three per week, just on this base alone.
Photo: Islamic Center of San Antonio.
Not only is it sad that our military men and women are having to listen to the propaganda of Islamic leaders, it is a national security concern. Sharia law and the U.S. constitution are in no way compatible, and one can’t serve both Allah (Muslim God) and the God of Christians and Jews.
They also can’t faithfully serve our country and Sharia law at the same time. This is the lesson we have failed to learn given the recently ended trial of former, now convicted murderer, Nidal Hassan.
New Muslim brother initiated at Masjid Beit El Magdes: