by, Alexander Pavlov | Совершенно секретно | Lasha Darkmoon | JewsNews | Translated by Ollie Richardson
BERLIN, Germany: 400 angry locals, who happen to be Russian immigrants in Germany, took the law into their own hands recently after a 13-year-old Russian schoolgirl was gang-raped by Muslim refugees in a vicious 30-hour ordeal. Knowing the German police would do absolutely nothing to bring the Muslim rapists to justice, the angry locals apparently put the rapists to death. (LD)
Abuses of migrants in Germany has forced local men to take up arms and teach the foreigners a lesson. The editorial office of Sovsekretno (meaning “Top Secret”) received a message about a massacre that was conducted on the town of Bruchsal by Russian immigrants to Germany — about 400 “Russian Germans”.
“According to police, the scene (a migrant Hostel) was attended by around 120 cars with 3-4 Russian Germans in each. The “Southerners”, the Arabs and the Moroccans, tried to resist and fired guns. But they were beaten with baseball bats and bar stools. The “Rusaki”, as the Russian migrants in Germany call themselves, strolled across all floors, said the source to Sovsekretno about the number of Russian migrants residing in Germany.
According to the source, the cause of the massacre was probably the rape of the displaced 13-year-old Russian girl Lisa.
As was previously reported by the media, in Berlin a group of refugees for over 30 hours raped a 13-year-old schoolgirl. The child was kidnapped on January 11 near the railway station when she was returning home from school.
A conflict of this scale has never happened before in Germany since the beginning of the mass migration of refugees into the country. The abuse of women by migrants in Cologne and multiple cases of rape have angered the local population. The policy of non-intervention by the police and attempts to gloss over the crimes committed by refugees has forced people to protect their families.
A Russian immigrant from the commune of Lichtenfels in Bavaria said: “The city has become dangerous to walk in and even to drive a car. When I stop at traffic lights, I lock the inside doors of the car, so that no one can climb into the cabin. The same is done after my trip to the supermarket. I get into the car quickly and close the doors. Only then do I start the engine.”
According to the Russian immigrant, a woman who moved to Germany 10 years ago, the Muslim migrants do not respect the rules of the road. They walk on foot on the sides of highways and this can cause an accident. Refugee women are seen begging. And the refugee men rob and raid supermarkets. The authorities and the police of Germany are silent about the incidents and just condemn the actions of migrants…
“In Frankenberg, the supermarket “Hermes” was transformed into a refugee shelter. It houses a thousand people. As a result, the city became restless, and I’m going to get a permit for my wife to bear arms,” said the source to Sovsekretno.
“Local residents are outraged by the impudent behaviour of these migrants. They take masses of products in the local shops without paying for them. When cashiers call the guards, the migrants pretend they don’t understand the language. The mayor of Frankenberg arrived at one of these incidents and tried to speak to them in several languages. To no avail. In the end, he paid for the migrants. This caused observers of the incident to ask: “Why do the native Germans spend their lives working so hard when the migrants get everything for free?”
According to the source, the authorities tried to appeal to the local population to help the migrants and get them to settle down in vacant residential premises. After this, however, there were a series of arson attacks on the private property of those Germans who had helped the refugees.
Currently, men from the Netherlands are protesting against the excesses of these foreign migrants by walking round the streets in miniskirts. Russian immigrants to Germany have been among the first to defend their families with the use of arms.
Russian migrants who we talked to did not hide their radical views. “If my wife or daughter were harassed by any of these migrants,” one of them said, “I would take a bat and smash them up!”
Scenes From a Recent Protest for 13-Year-old Russian-German Girl, Gang-Raped by Muslim Immigrants:
Video courtesy of: Ruptly TV
Read more here on this story:
by, Isaac Dachen | The Pulse of Nigeria | h/t Pastor Joshua Moses and Mark White Junayed
Libya, the often volatile Islamic North African country has been thrown into another round of controversy as a man believed to be a Christian, was found hanging on a crucifix replica of the one used to kill Jesus Christ many years ago.
The man was kidnapped on his way to church to celebrate Christmas by some militant Islamic youth who beat him severely and later hung his lifeless body on a street where people mocked him.
It was not immediately clear why Mohammad Khan attacked the mother-of-one, but the Taliban have pledged to deal with him ‘according to Sharia law’
by, Henry Austin | The Independent | h/t RAWA
A man who cut off his wife’s nose is being hunted by police and the Taliban in Afghanistan, officials said.
Reza Gul lost a significant amount of blood after she was mutilated by her husband Mohammad Khan, 25, in the Taliban controlled, northern Faryab province. Relatives took her to a nearby hospital.
Mr Khan then fled, according to The Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission which circulated the 20-year-old’s picture on social media. Branding the incident a “disgrace” they also called for the government to arrest him.
It was not immediately clear why Mr Khan attacked the mother-of-one, but Ms Gul reportedly told the Commission that her husband had routinely beat her.
In some parts of Afghanistan, slicing off a person’s nose is meant to shame them and show they have brought disgrace to their family or clan.
A spokesman for the governor of Faryab province said she would need reconstructive surgery and arrangements are being made to transfer her to Turkey.
Video courtesy of: Ex Muslim
Mr Khan had returned from Iran just three months ago, Fawzia Salimi, a hospital director in Maymana, capital of Faryab province told The Associated Press, adding that community elders and Taliban representatives had tried mediating with the family to help them sort out their problems.
But this traditional method of dealing with family issues had failed, she added.
Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid said that the group’s gunmen were “seriously searching the area to find” Mr Khan. If and when he was found, “then he will be dealt with according to Sharia law,” Mujahid said, referring to the Islamic legal system.
“Gul’s village is under Taliban control… but the police are trying to chase her husband,” Police chief Sayed Aqa Andarabi told the Agence France Presse (AFP).
The photograph of Ms Gul sparked outrage on social media.
Kabul-based women’s rights activist Alema said: “Such a brutal and barbaric act should be strongly condemned. Such incidents would not happen if the government judicial system severely punished attacks on women.”
Maria Reha, another prominent women’s rights activist, wrote a sarcastic message on her Facebook page after the picture of Reza Gul circulated online.
She wrote: “We are the most proud and brave nation on earth?! If you doubt it, here is another example of our bravery! Don’t worry, soon America or Europe will make her another nose and Afghanistan will win another trophy for this pride!”
Afghanistan is thought to have one of the highest rates of domestic violence in the world, although most incidents are not reported to officials. However, Recent attacks have sparked street demonstrations and online protests.
A 2010 Time magazine front cover picture of a mutilated woman caught the attention of the world.
Bibi Aisha, had her nose cut off by her abusive husband in southern Uruzgan province. Eventually she moved to the US and was given a prosthetic nose.
Islam’s ‘WAR on WOMEN’ Claims Another Casualty…
Alexandra Mezher, 22, fatally stabbed at migrant centre where she worked
Her family, who are originally from Lebanon, described her as ‘an angel’
Boy aged 15 living at the centre has been arrested on suspicion of murder
Incident comes as Swedish police demand more resources to stem rising violence in the country which they say is linked to the migrant crisis
Number of Swedish women have reported being assaulted by migrants
by, Keiligh Baker and Ulf Andersson | Daily Mail – UK | h/t Natalie Freeman
A 15-year-old asylum seeker living in a refugee centre in Sweden has been arrested on suspicion of murder after an employee at the shelter was fatally stabbed.
Alexandra Mezher, 22, was attacked today at around 8am at a centre for unaccompanied migrant children aged between 14 and 17 in Molndal, on Sweden’s west coast.
She was taken to Sahlgrenska Hospital but later died of her injuries.
The incident as a number of young girls said they had been sexually assaulted by young male asylum seekers at a public swimming pool in central Stockholm – while police have warned the city’s train station is ‘overrun’ by gangs of young, male migrants who are stealing and ‘groping’ women.
Sources say the 15-year-old boy was held down by other employees at the centre until police arrived.
Officers discovered a knife at the scene and cordoned off the area as they launched a murder investigation.
Miss Mezher, whose family are originally from Lebanon, had only worked at the accommodation for unaccompanied refugee children for a few months.
Her cousin described Miss Mezher as ‘an angel’ and told Swedish media: ‘It is so terrible. She was a person who wanted to do good, who wanted to be good.
‘And then he murdered her when she was doing her job. We have cried a lot. She was such a nice person, warm and happy.’
She added: ‘It is the Swedish politicians’ fault that she is dead.’
Video courtesy of: CNN
The stabbing comes on the same day as police in Sweden demanded more resources to stem rising violence linked to the migrant crisis.
Police spokesman Thomas Fuxborg said the assailant was a young man who was living at the centre, and confirmed the young man has been arrested on suspicion of murder.
He did not give details about the suspect’s nationality but added the motive was not immediately clear.
Mr Fuxborg said: ‘These kinds of calls are becoming more and more common.
‘We’re dealing with more incidents like these since the arrival of so many more refugees from abroad.’
Tensions are rising in Sweden and the country is struggling to cope with a record influx of migrants and asylum seekers.
Prime Minister Stefan Lofven was due visit the area where the young woman was stabbed later today. It is not yet clear if the visit will still go ahead.
The attack also came as National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson requested 4,100 additional officers and support staff to help fight against terrorism, carry out migrant deportations and police asylum facilities.
He said: ‘We are forced to respond to many disturbances in asylum reception centres. In some places, this takes significant police resources.
‘This was not the case six months ago and it means that we won’t be able to respond as effectively in other areas.’
According to the Swedish Migration Agency, the number of threats and violent incidents at asylum facilities more than doubled between 2014 and 2015.
In 2014, there were 148 incidents but in 2015 that number jumped to 322.
Meanwhile arson attacks targeting asylum shelters have also surged, with at least two dozen centres reduced to ashes or damaged by fire last year.
Also weighing on police resources are border controls introduced on January 4 and a higher national terrorist threat level after the Paris attacks in November.
Video courtesy of: CNN
‘Many of the problems we are now facing help to prove the point that Swedish police have long been underfunded and under-staffed,’ police union director Lena Nitz, told TT.
‘It is obvious that the migrant situation is a great strain. It has become clear that the situation is completely unsustainable.’
The police request for more resources comes greater attention is being focused on allegations of violence by young migrants across Europe, with some countries expressing doubt about their ability to integrate them into society.
Like the rest of Europe, Sweden has been struggling with the continent’s biggest migration crisis since World War II.
A country of 9.8 million, Sweden took in more than 160,000 asylum seekers in 2015, putting it among the EU states with the highest proportion of refugees per capita.
It has since tightened its asylum rules to curb the migrant flow.
MailOnline reported that a number of girls have reportedly been sexually assaulted by young male asylum seekers at a public swimming pool in central Stockholm.
The alleged perpetrators are all ‘unaccompanied minors’ – young refugee boys who have arrived in Sweden seeking asylum without a parent or guardian.
The four cases involve girls under the age of 18 and all sexual assaults have taken place in hot tubs, pools or in the changing rooms if Eriksdalsbadet, Stockholm, in the past three weeks.
Eriksdalsbadet, which is the biggest aquatics centre in Stockholm, has previously reported an spike in sexual assaults – mainly incidents involving boys and young men groping women.
At the same time Swedish police have warned that Stockholm’s main train station has become unsafe after being ‘taken over’ by dozens of Moroccan street children.
The all-male migrant teen gangs are spreading terror in the centre of the Swedish capital, stealing, groping girls and assaulting security guards, according to Stockholm police.
Members of the gangs, some as young as nine, roam central Stockholm day and night, refusing help provided by the Swedish authorities.
by, Levi Winchester | The Express – UK
The disgusting list of crimes reported in the German city run to a staggering 821 complaints, and range from sexual assaults to gang rape.
When including reported attacks from all of the major cities in the North Rhine-Westphalia state – including Cologne, Dusseldorf, Dortmund and Bielefeld – the complaint figure is said to almost top 1,000.
A shocking 359 complaints relate to sexual offences, while 659 women were recorded as alleged victims, according to the list finally published by NRW state government.
It also revealed 126 claims of “rape by a group” and 47 allegations of “sexual assault by a group.”
But despite there reportedly being a total of 1,049 alleged victims, German police have so far identified only 30 suspects, North Rhine-Westphalia state interior minister Ralf Jäger revealed on Thursday.
All of the suspects are of North African origin, with 15 being asylum seekers.
Out of that figure, two Algerians are reportedly behind bars accused of sexual offences including grabbing a woman’s buttocks.
The list was released by Mr Jäger on Thursday.
Outrage erupted across Europe when more than 500 women reported being sexually assaulted, raped and robbed after more than 1,000 migrants went on the rampage in Cologne on New Year’s Eve.
Authorities also said they are offering a reward of €10,000 (£7,500) for information leading to the arrest or identification of those who committed the atrocities.
Investigators have said the majority of the perpetrators were of North African and Arabic origin and comes amid growing unease in Germany towards Angela Merkel’s controversial open door immigration policy.
The German Chancellor has faced growing criticism over her handling of the migrant crisis, which she was forced to admit is now “out of control”.
Germany has begun sending back 300 migrants to Austria each day in a bid to stem the flow into the country, having accepted more than a million people in 2015.
The governor of North Rhine-Westphalia state where Cologne is located, Hannelore Kraft, expressed regret for the sex attacks.
It was last week reported that residents of Cologne were arming themselves with pepper spray and air guns in light of the shocking allegations.