by, Levi Winchester | The Express – UK
The disgusting list of crimes reported in the German city run to a staggering 821 complaints, and range from sexual assaults to gang rape.
When including reported attacks from all of the major cities in the North Rhine-Westphalia state – including Cologne, Dusseldorf, Dortmund and Bielefeld – the complaint figure is said to almost top 1,000.
A shocking 359 complaints relate to sexual offences, while 659 women were recorded as alleged victims, according to the list finally published by NRW state government.
It also revealed 126 claims of “rape by a group” and 47 allegations of “sexual assault by a group.”
The release of the full list follows repeated claims of a cover up by German authorities and media.
Video courtesy of: Ezra Levant and The Australian Patriarchy
But despite there reportedly being a total of 1,049 alleged victims, German police have so far identified only 30 suspects, North Rhine-Westphalia state interior minister Ralf Jäger revealed on Thursday.
All of the suspects are of North African origin, with 15 being asylum seekers.
Out of that figure, two Algerians are reportedly behind bars accused of sexual offences including grabbing a woman’s buttocks.
The list was released by Mr Jäger on Thursday.
Outrage erupted across Europe when more than 500 women reported being sexually assaulted, raped and robbed after more than 1,000 migrants went on the rampage in Cologne on New Year’s Eve.
Authorities also said they are offering a reward of €10,000 (£7,500) for information leading to the arrest or identification of those who committed the atrocities.
Investigators have said the majority of the perpetrators were of North African and Arabic origin and comes amid growing unease in Germany towards Angela Merkel’s controversial open door immigration policy.
The German Chancellor has faced growing criticism over her handling of the migrant crisis, which she was forced to admit is now “out of control”.
Germany has begun sending back 300 migrants to Austria each day in a bid to stem the flow into the country, having accepted more than a million people in 2015.
The governor of North Rhine-Westphalia state where Cologne is located, Hannelore Kraft, expressed regret for the sex attacks.
It was last week reported that residents of Cologne were arming themselves with pepper spray and air guns in light of the shocking allegations.