- A Racist Muslim, 39, assaulted a group of Jewish men outside Melbourne synagogue
- He was filmed shouting ‘Go back to Israel’ and ‘swear to Allah’ on Thursday
- Man then tried to strangle one of the Rabis from Adass Israel Synagogue
- He had allegedly stolen a child’s scooter from outside the synagogue
- He was charged with theft, criminal damage and unlawful assault
by, Emily Crane | Daily Mail (Australia) | h/t AFF and Judy D. Lanza
MELBOURNE, Australia: A man who shouted ‘swear to Allah’ as he tried to strangle a Jewish Rabi outside a synagogue was tackled by a group of men dressed in religious attire when he became violent.
Video footage shows the 39-year-old man arguing with a group of Orthodox Jews outside the Adass Israel Synagogue in Ripponlea, south of Melbourne, on Thursday night.
The Reservoir man, who was drunk at the time, had been walking with three others towards the nearby train station when he allegedly stole a child’s scooter from outside the synagogue.
He got into a verbal argument with several Jewish men who came out of the synagogue to question him over the alleged theft.
Video courtesy of: Daily Mail (Australia)
The man, who was wearing a red shirt, pair of board shorts and no shoes, then slapped one of them in the face after he was told to ‘talk nicely’.
The victim and another man quickly cornered him on the ramp of the synagogue and told him to settle down because the police were on their way.
‘You settle down right now. You’ve got booze inside of you, true or not?’ the Jewish Rabi said in the video.
The man, who repeatedly said he was Aboriginal, started shouting at one of the men: ‘Go back to Israel’ and asked ‘Do you want to swear to Allah?’.
The man was then caught on camera trying to grab hold of the Jewish man’s throat.
The group of men, dressed in religious attire, quickly tackled him and pinned his arms and legs to the concrete until police arrived a short time later.
The man was arrested and charged with theft, criminal damage and two counts of unlawful assault over the incident.
A Rabi from the synagogue told Daily Mail Australia the man who bore the brunt of the attack was not injured in the scuffle. He said police told him at the time the man was on drugs.
‘It was an isolated incident and it was handled very well. It wasn’t anti-Semitic. The guy was on drugs and ice,’ he said.
‘A group of four were walking through the lane and they walked past some of the kids. I think they made a comment and then they started stealing their scooters.
‘This guy decided to stay for some odd reason and that’s when it happened. We handed the footage over to police.’
The man was held by police for several hours before being released on bail. He will front Melbourne Magistrate’s Court on January 19 next year.
Actual photo from the Bataclan Theatre in Paris, France. Photo courtesy of: (My dear friend “Maggy Read“)
by, Tom Cleary | Heavy.com
Daniel Psenny recorded the video from his apartment window as victims poured out of the Paris concert hall. Gunfire can be heard from inside. Some of the victims collapse outside the door, and remain motionless throughout the video. Another victim is dragged down the alleyway by a friend. At lest two people can be seen hanging from second-floor windows.
Sporadic gunfire can be heard as the victims leave the building.
Psenny was later shot in the arm while trying to rescue wounded victims, he told Le Monde. He said the bullet was fired from a window.
He told the newspaper he was watching TV and heard what he thought was firecrackers. At first he thought it was coming from the TV. He then saw people leaving the Bataclan, with “all the world” running from the building. He said he saw blood and a woman clinging from the window, and thought of the images of the September 11 attacks.
Video courtesy of: Le Monde | Heavy.com | JSMedia Productions
After filming for a few minutes, he went downstairs to help someone who had collapsed in the alley. He was then shot.
He said the victim he rescued was American, and had been shot in the leg. The other man vomited and was cold. Psenny wrapped the man’s leg in a tourniquet and they waited until police raided the building.
According to CNN, at least 100 people were killed inside the theater, where multiple gunmen opened fire, through grenades into the crowd and then took hostages, killing victims one by one until police officers stormed the building. The attackers then detonated suicide vests, killing themselves.
The Bataclan theater has a capacity of 1,500 people and was said to be sold out. Concertgoers posted photos from inside the venue before the shooting began:
The victims at the Bataclan theater were watching a concert by the American band Eagles of Metal.
Here is a video of the shoot-out between police and terrorists outside the Bataclan Theatre:
(Clearly the French Police are ‘out-gunned’ by the Muslim Terrorists.)
Chilling footage shows female terrorist prepare to strike outside Beitar Illit.
by, Tova Dvorin | Arutz Sheva | h/t Seth Charnes
Footage has emerged of the brutal stabbing attack outside Beitar Illit on Sunday afternoon, showing the terrorist coldly waiting to strike a security guard outside the gate, as he checked her ID card.
The terrorist, whom unconfirmed reports identify as 23 year-old Halva Alian of Bethlehem, was neutralized by security forces at the scene shortly after the attack.
The guard, an unnamed 35 year-old Israeli, is listed as suffering from light injuries to the hand or stomach.
by, Tzvi Ben-Gedalyahu | The Jewish Press | h/t Glen Roberts @ Trop
Masked Arab rioters had prepared pipe bombs to be filled with explosives in a planned pogrom against Jews and non-Jewish tourists on the Temple Mount Sunday.
Advanced intelligence helped police foil the attack, and law enforcement officers startled the Arabs shortly after dawn, as reported here.
Police spokesmen stated:
Masked protesters who were inside the mosque threw stones and fireworks at police. Suspect pipes that could be filled with homemade explosives were also found at the entry to the [Al Aqsa] mosque.
Police later removed any doubts that the objects were not pipe bombs.
Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan said the presence of pipe bombs at the on the Temple Mount “requires all of us to think again about arrangements” at the holy site.
Almost exactly a year ago, violence on the Temple Mount appeared to be on the verge of an all-out religious war, but a secret meeting between Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Jordan’s King Abdullah resulted in a mutual understanding that Jews would continue to be prohibited from praying on the Temple Mount and Arabs Muslims would put a stop to violence.
The understanding lasted for several months, but a new round of escalation began several months ago.
Jordan’s reaction to today’s clash was not encouraging, and the Kingdom blamed Israel for “raiding” the mosque.
The Palestinian Authority-based Ma’an News Agency reported,:
An AFP journalist saw a number of people being detained and heavy police deployments in the Old City.
A Palestinian boy identified as Anas Siyam was evacuated to hospital after he was hit with a rubber-coated steel bullet in the chest. His condition is unknown….
A spokesman of the Palestinian Authority’s Fatah movement in Jerusalem, Raafat Ulayyan, urged the Palestinians in the West Bank and in Israel to ‘hurry to defend’ the holy Muslim place from which ‘our prophet Muhammad ascended to heaven.’
Here is another recent example of violent Arab Muslims Attacking Police on Judaism’s/Judeo-Christianity’s Holiest Site:
Performed by, Roi Kackon | aish.com
Written and Produced by Aish.com
Directed by Shooteast
Performed by Roi Kackon
With thanks to Beit Sefer Michah Reiser, Rishon Letzion
Eritreans on trial for imprisoning and raping woman, in further evidence of threat of illegal immigrants leftist groups ignore.
by, Ari Yashar | Arutz Sheva
Indictments were submitted on Friday morning against five illegal immigrants from Eritrea in Africa, who are accused of imprisoning and gang raping a young Jewish woman in Rishon Letzion a month-and-a-half ago.
A media gag order on the case was lifted on Tuesday, revealing that the 34-year-old woman filed a complaint to police after a group of men who she met at a club while intoxicated raped her in a planned attack.
She revealed that the men took advantage of her being under the influence of alcohol to take her to their apartment against her will after she left the club with a friend. When he was distracted they whisked her away and imprisoned her in a room and raped her in turns. Police were able to gather enough evidence to prove her story and arrest the culprits.
The five infiltrators who had an indictment submitted against them on Friday were charged with abduction so as to imprison and commit sex crimes, imprisoning, rape under aggravated circumstances, and sexual assault.
The five were named as Amanel Takya (27), Takali Gabru (22), Atakla Avtarmarim (28), Efraim Kidna (22), and Kidna Tedse (23).
In requesting a detention extension until the end of proceedings the woman’s attorney, Einat Benita, said the assailants “fell on the complainant like predators, treated her like a tool to satisfy their desires, and passed her from one to the other as an object.”
“Leftists don’t care about women being raped”
Brutal crime committed by illegal immigrants has tragically become acommon occurrence, particularly in southern Tel Aviv where a large concentration of the infiltrators live, but the horrific crimes have largely gone without condemnation by leftist rights groups and women’s groups – or the Supreme Court which has repeatedly struck down legislation aiming to deport them.
Activist May Golan, head of the Hebrew City movement seeking to deport the illegal immigrants, told Arutz Sheva last September that leftist groups have proven they don’t care about Jewish women getting raped by the infiltrators.
Infiltration is feared to be on the rise again, after over the last weekend alone 15 illegal immigrants jumped the Sinai security fence built to stop them.
Partially fueling the sexual crime is the fact that the infiltrators are nearly all lone men without families, indicating how their goal in arriving in Israel illegally is to find better job opportunities rather than “refuge” as is often claimed.
Official statistics in Israel have revealed the infiltrators are job migrantsand not refugees, in an assessment that echoes findings of other countries.
A report issued in late March by the British Home Office determines that defectors from the Eritrean army do not, in fact, face life-threatening danger in Eritrea, and therefore do not deserve refugee status in other countries. Britain has issued new guidelines for dealing with the Eritreans who have flooded that country.
Likewise, detailed research from Denmark revealed Eritreanimmigrants do not warrant refugee status by any definition.
Amir Cohen, an Israel Antiquities Authority worker displays a scroll at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem on July 20, 2015. This Biblical/Torah scroll was discovered in 1,500 year-old burnt Synagogue in 1970. – Photo courtesy of: Reuters & JewsNews
Burnt scroll found 45 years ago in archaeological excavations is oldest biblical text since Dead Sea Scrolls
by, JewsNews | h/t Billy L. Queen III
Israeli archaeologists said on Monday they had discerned biblical writing on a 1,500 year old scroll they deemed the oldest biblical text found since the Dead Sea Scrolls.
The completely charred scroll, which was found forty five years ago in archaeological excavations at Ein Gedi, on the western shore of the Dead Sea, was unveiled at the Israel Antiquities Authority Jerusalem laboratoryin the Israel Museum.
Scientists and researchers around the globe who worked over one year to decipher the biblical verses, using state of the art and advanced technologies, were surprised to find the scroll to be a 1,500 year old copy of the first eight verses of the Book of Leviticus.
“This discovery absolutely astonished us,” said Pnina Shor, curator and director of the IAA’s Dead Sea Scrolls Projects.
“We were certain it was just a shot in the dark but decided to try and scan the burnt scroll anyway. Now, not only can we bequeath the Dead Sea Scrolls to future generations, but also a part of the Bible from a Holy Ark of a 1,500-year old synagogue!”
“The knowledge that we are preserving the most important find of the 20th century and one of the western world’s most important cultural treasures causes us to proceed with the utmost care and caution and use the most advanced technologies available today,” she added.
To decipher the burnt remains, the IAA began working with Merkel Technologies Company, Ltd. Israel, which performed high resolution 3D scanning of some Dead Sea Scrolls fragments and phylactery cases via a Micro-CT scanner.
After the fragment of the Ein Gedi scroll was scanned, the IAA sent the results to Professor Brent Seales of the University of Kentucky, who developed a digital-imaging software capable of virtually unrolling the scroll and visualizing the text.
“The deciphering of the scroll, which was a puzzle for us for 45 years, is very exciting,” said Dr. Sefi Porath, who led the Ein Gedi excavations.