Actual photo from the Bataclan Theatre in Paris, France. Photo courtesy of: (My dear friend “Maggy Read“)
by, Tom Cleary | Heavy.com
Daniel Psenny recorded the video from his apartment window as victims poured out of the Paris concert hall. Gunfire can be heard from inside. Some of the victims collapse outside the door, and remain motionless throughout the video. Another victim is dragged down the alleyway by a friend. At lest two people can be seen hanging from second-floor windows.
Sporadic gunfire can be heard as the victims leave the building.
Psenny was later shot in the arm while trying to rescue wounded victims, he told Le Monde. He said the bullet was fired from a window.
He told the newspaper he was watching TV and heard what he thought was firecrackers. At first he thought it was coming from the TV. He then saw people leaving the Bataclan, with “all the world” running from the building. He said he saw blood and a woman clinging from the window, and thought of the images of the September 11 attacks.
Video courtesy of: Le Monde | Heavy.com | JSMedia Productions
After filming for a few minutes, he went downstairs to help someone who had collapsed in the alley. He was then shot.
He said the victim he rescued was American, and had been shot in the leg. The other man vomited and was cold. Psenny wrapped the man’s leg in a tourniquet and they waited until police raided the building.
According to CNN, at least 100 people were killed inside the theater, where multiple gunmen opened fire, through grenades into the crowd and then took hostages, killing victims one by one until police officers stormed the building. The attackers then detonated suicide vests, killing themselves.
The Bataclan theater has a capacity of 1,500 people and was said to be sold out. Concertgoers posted photos from inside the venue before the shooting began:
The victims at the Bataclan theater were watching a concert by the American band Eagles of Metal.
Here is a video of the shoot-out between police and terrorists outside the Bataclan Theatre:
(Clearly the French Police are ‘out-gunned’ by the Muslim Terrorists.)
Chilling footage shows female terrorist prepare to strike outside Beitar Illit.
by, Tova Dvorin | Arutz Sheva | h/t Seth Charnes
Footage has emerged of the brutal stabbing attack outside Beitar Illit on Sunday afternoon, showing the terrorist coldly waiting to strike a security guard outside the gate, as he checked her ID card.
The terrorist, whom unconfirmed reports identify as 23 year-old Halva Alian of Bethlehem, was neutralized by security forces at the scene shortly after the attack.
The guard, an unnamed 35 year-old Israeli, is listed as suffering from light injuries to the hand or stomach.
One of Judaism’s/Judeo-Christianity’s Holiest Sites, the Tomb of Joseph (Father of Jesus)..Destroyed by Muslim Terrorists.
by, Grant | Breaking 911 | Sakir Khader
According to multiple reports and witness video (Scroll down), Palestinian terrorists have set fire to Joseph’s Tomb on the outskirts of the West Bank city of Nablus.
This is not the first time the Holy Site has been attacked or vandalized.
On December 22, 2014, Jews who were visiting the tomb to light candles for the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah discovered that the site had been vandalized.
Lights were broken and electrical wiring had been cut. It was the first time Jews were allowed to visit the tomb in over a month.
On July 7, 2014, Palestinians tried to burn down Josephs Tomb while protesting. Palestinian Authority security forces were able to stop the protesters before they were able to burn it down.
On April 24, 2011, Palestinian Authority police officers opened fire on three cars of Israeli worshipers after they finished praying at Joseph’s Tomb.
An Israeli citizen was killed and three others were wounded. The fatality was identified as Ben-Joseph Livnat, 25, the nephew of Culture Minister Limor Livnat.
Both the Israel Defense Forces and Palestinian Authority ordered investigations into the incident.
According to an initial investigation, three cars full of Israelis entered the compound of Joseph’s Tomb without coordination with the Israeli military or Palestinian security forces and then tried to break through a Palestinian Authority police checkpoint.
The IDF investigation concluded that the Palestinian police officers had acted “maliciously” and with the intent to harm the Jewish worshipers.
IDF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz added that they fired “without justification and with no immediate threat to their lives.”
by, Tzvi Ben-Gedalyahu | The Jewish Press | h/t Glen Roberts @ Trop
Masked Arab rioters had prepared pipe bombs to be filled with explosives in a planned pogrom against Jews and non-Jewish tourists on the Temple Mount Sunday.
Advanced intelligence helped police foil the attack, and law enforcement officers startled the Arabs shortly after dawn, as reported here.
Police spokesmen stated:
Masked protesters who were inside the mosque threw stones and fireworks at police. Suspect pipes that could be filled with homemade explosives were also found at the entry to the [Al Aqsa] mosque.
Police later removed any doubts that the objects were not pipe bombs.
Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan said the presence of pipe bombs at the on the Temple Mount “requires all of us to think again about arrangements” at the holy site.
Almost exactly a year ago, violence on the Temple Mount appeared to be on the verge of an all-out religious war, but a secret meeting between Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Jordan’s King Abdullah resulted in a mutual understanding that Jews would continue to be prohibited from praying on the Temple Mount and Arabs Muslims would put a stop to violence.
The understanding lasted for several months, but a new round of escalation began several months ago.
Jordan’s reaction to today’s clash was not encouraging, and the Kingdom blamed Israel for “raiding” the mosque.
The Palestinian Authority-based Ma’an News Agency reported,:
An AFP journalist saw a number of people being detained and heavy police deployments in the Old City.
A Palestinian boy identified as Anas Siyam was evacuated to hospital after he was hit with a rubber-coated steel bullet in the chest. His condition is unknown….
A spokesman of the Palestinian Authority’s Fatah movement in Jerusalem, Raafat Ulayyan, urged the Palestinians in the West Bank and in Israel to ‘hurry to defend’ the holy Muslim place from which ‘our prophet Muhammad ascended to heaven.’
Here is another recent example of violent Arab Muslims Attacking Police on Judaism’s/Judeo-Christianity’s Holiest Site:
Performed by, Roi Kackon | aish.com
Written and Produced by Aish.com
Directed by Shooteast
Performed by Roi Kackon
With thanks to Beit Sefer Michah Reiser, Rishon Letzion
Photo courtesy of: vocativ
by, Shane Dixon Kavanaugh | vocativ
A Montreal businessman is on a mission to save scores of women and girls from being sold into sexual slavery by Islamic State militants in Iraq, and thousands of people around the world are joining his cause.
With cold hard cash, Steve Maman pays for the release of Yazidis and Christians from their ISIS captors, who have created a cottage industry out of peddling Iraqi minority women to the highest bidder. What began as a campaign among members of Montreal’s Sephardic Jewish community, to which Maman belongs, has become a global movement with a GoFundMe page that topped a half-million dollars on Thursday.
Video courtesy of: CBN News
The swell of donations and growing global awareness could become a lifeline for some 2,700 young women and girls estimated to still be in captivity behind Islamic State lines.
“We cannot sit and remain indifferent to what is going on,” the 42-year-old father of six, who supporters have dubbed the “Jewish Schindler” after German factory owner Oskar Schindler, credited with saving more than 1,000 Jews during the Holocaust, told Vocativ. “We cannot wait and rely on others to act. ‘Why not me?’ is the question we should all be asking ourselves.”
But critics believe Maman’s campaign will pour thousands of dollars into the hands of ISIS militants, who have waged a brutal campaign against religious and ethnic minorities since their group declared its caliphate across Syria and Iraq last year. The United Nations reported that last August up to 5,000 Yazidis were slaughtered in Iraq’s Sinjar district and beyond. Thousands of Christian and Yazidi women were later taken as ISIS brides or sold into sexual slavery, humanitarian groups have found.
Steve Maman’s campaign to free Yazidi and Christian women and girls held captive by ISIS reached $500,000 on Thursday, August 20. Photo courtesy of: vocativ
News of the atrocities stunned Maman, who runs a classic car dealership and crystal wholesale business. “It’s a level of barbarism which was on another level of persecution,” he told the Toronto Star.
Determined to act, he launched an organization called the Liberation of Christian and Yazidi Children of Iraq. Maman then started calling his business associates, as well as members of Montreal’s Jewish community, to finance the project. Later, he used connections that he had in Baghdad to contact hostage negotiators and humanitarian aid workers.
According to Maman, his organization directs money to brokers on the ground in Iraq, who then use the funds to negotiate a price with Islamic State fighters in the mountain ranges of Iraqi Kurdistan. The Yazidi and Christian captives can be purchased for a fee of between $1,000 and $3,000, which includes a sizable commission for the broker, Maman said.
Once freed, the women and girls are initially taken to refugee camps in Kurdistan. They receive food, shelter and medical care, Maman said. Many of the women and girls say they were sexually abused by ISIS militants. “The rapes, abuse, and brutality they suffer at the hands of their captors are beyond imagination,” wrote Maman on his GoFundMe page.
Dubbed the “Jewish Schindler,” Steve Maman (left) meets with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Photo courtesy of: vocativ
To date, Maman’s group has rescued 128 Yazidis and Christians, he said. Hundreds more, however, may soon be freed from ISIS. By Thursday this week his GoFundMe campaign topped $500,000 from more than 2,500 donations worldwide. Maman’s current goal, according to the campaign, is to raise $2 million.
“If he doesn’t it’s a stunning indictment on humanity,” Pamela Geller, the political commentator and sponsor of the controversial “Draw Muhammad” contest in Garland, Texas last May, told Vocativ. She, along with other anti-Islamic activists in the United States, have championed Maman’s work for months.
“What should we do? Stand by while these girls are gang-raped, sold, torn apart, and tortured?” said Geller. “Only his group is doing anything to save them.”
News of the businessman’s work continues to spread across countries andcontinents and an increasing number of critics have taken to comment threads online to say that all those donations go straight to ISIS coffers .
“This is both commendable and problematic,” said one commenter on the Toronto Star website. “The priority should be returning these girls and women to their families and relative safety as quickly as possible. But at the price of rewarding their kidnappers and providing ISIS with money?”
Others are less diplomatic. “FOLKS IF YOU GIVE $$ TO ISIS MIDDLEMEN IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM A LARGE CUT ENDS UP WITH ISIS THIS ONLY FUNDS NEW ABDUCTIONS AND FUTURE RANSOMS AT HIGHER PRICES,” wrote a user by the name of Kale Lillian on Maman’s GoFundMe page.
Maman remains undeterred. Compared to the billions ISIS has reportedly madefrom looting from banks, seizing oil fields and other illicit activity, the money spent rescuing these women and girls is nominal, he said. “This is pocket change to them,” he said.
After a pause, Maman added: “Honestly, there is no other option to rescue them. How much longer can we wait to save them?”
Muslims Slaughter Dozens of Hindus and Buddhists at Erawan Hindu Shrine in Bangkok.
by, Sky News Australia | h/t Glen Roberts @ Trop
A bomb has exploded outside a religious shrine in a bustling hub of the Thai capital, killing at least 19 people and injuring more than 120 others in an attack authorities said targeted foreigners.
The blast occurred about 6.30pm (2130 AEST) on Monday when the streetside Erawan Shrine close to upscale shopping malls was packed with worshippers and tourists.
‘I heard a very loud bang, it made the whole building shake so I ran outside to see what had happened,’ Panupan Chansing, 20, a hotel worker at the nearby Grand Hyatt Erawan, told AFP.
‘I saw bodies lying on the ground and I saw vehicles on fire. I feel very sad and sorry that this has happened to Thai people … I’m scared.’
Police confirmed 19 people were killed, including 10 Thais, one Chinese and one Filipino citizen. More than 120 others were injured, according to police.
The nationalities of the other people who died were not immediately clear.
But China’s official Xinhua news agency said two Chinese nationals had died, while the governments of Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan reported that some of their citizens were injured.
Video courtesy of: JSM Media Productions
Bangkok has endured years of deadly political violence, with a military junta now ruling the nation, and a decades-long Muslim insurgency in the far south that has claimed thousands of lives.
Police spokesman Prawut Thavornsiri told AFP the blast was likely politically motivated and designed to bring ‘chaos’.
Thailand’s defence minister said the bombing was aimed at foreigners in an attempt to damage the country’s tourist industry, which is a rare bright spot in an otherwise gloomy economy.
‘It was a TNT bomb … the people who did it targeted foreigners and to damage tourism and the economy,’ said Prawit Wongsuwong, a former general who is believed to have been one of the key coup-makers.
No one claimed responsibility for the attack, however, and it was unclear immediately who was responsible.
Islamic militants have carried out many attacks in other parts of Southeast Asia, including on Indonesia’s holiday island of Bali in 2002 that killed 202 people.
But they have not made Thailand a prime target.
A government spokesman said it was too early to speculate on who was behind the attack.
Glass was strewn across the street after the explosion inside the gates to the shrine, which is in the central Chidlom district close to the famous Sukhmuvit Road shopping strip.
Charred and shattered motorcycles littered the scene, alongside hunks of concrete, with pools of blood on the pavement and two bodies crumpled on the steps of the shrine.
The attack drew quick condemnation internationally, with UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon’s office releasing a statement saying he was shocked.
‘He expresses his condolences to the bereaved families and to the people and government of Thailand,’ the statement said.
‘He hopes that those responsible will be brought to justice.’
Howard Fenton, a 50-year-old computer programmer from Australia, said he was dismayed to see violence return once more to Bangkok’s streets.
‘There’ve just been so many problems in Thailand over the years,’ he told AFP.
‘You sort of hope that it’s going to go away but when it comes back again it’s pretty shocking. And coming this violently is a real worry.
‘I really hope sense will prevail and it doesn’t spiral into something really, really shocking,’ he added.
The blasts came just hours after fresh economic data showed Thailand’s economy had slowed in the second quarter.
Tourism, which accounts for 10 per cent of the country’s GDP, was one of the few positive growth areas.
Thailand had been expecting a surge in Chinese visitors in October for the annual National Day holiday, often dubbed ‘Golden Week’ by China’s neighbours because of the huge tourism bonanza it produces.
Soon after the blasts the country’s tourism minister Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul visited the nearby Chulalongkorn Hospital where many of the Chinese victims were taken.
‘We wanted to make sure there are translators … because a lot of the Chinese they cannot speak English,’ she told AFP.
Asked whether the bombs would impact tourism she said: ‘This is a big concern for us.’
Jews/Judeo-Christians United With Hindus & Buddhists
Our hearts and prayers are with you…
by, Suleiman Al-Khalidi | Reuters
Islamic State militants have captured dozens of Christian families after seizing a strategically located town in the central Syrian province of Homs, a monitor said on Friday.
The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said at least 230 people were kidnapped or detained, including dozens of Christians, some of whom were taken from a church in Qaryatain, the town captured overnight after heavy fighting with the Syrian army.
Rami Abdulrahman, the head of the Observatory, said the Christians were “either kidnapped from checkpoints or raids or from churches.”
Among those seized were 45 women and 19 children, including 11 families, some of whom were on a militants’ wanted list, said the monitor that tracks the war’s violence through an extensive network of sources on the ground.
There were also hundreds of residents, Muslims and Christians, whose families have lost touch with them since the militants captured the area, according to Abdulrahman.
Video courtesy of: Reuters
Qaryatain is near a road linking the ancient city of Palmyra to the Qalamoun mountains, along the border with Lebanon.
The hardline militant group has been gaining ground in the desert areas east and south of Homs after it took over the ancient Roman city of Palmyra last May.
The Syrian army has launched a large-scale counteroffensive to recapture the city, which lies in a region where some of Syria’s largest gas fields are located. But so far has made no significance advances.
An army statement said its forces had targeted “terrorist outposts” in the area and killed scores of militants but did not confirm the capture of the town by the militants.
An Assyrian Christian group said these abductions were the latest in a string of events that targeted their community, one of the oldest Christian populations in the Middle East.
Two priests, Father Yacoub Murad and Monk Petros, who ran two monasteries in the area, went missing last May from the town of Qaryatain, according to the Assyrian Monitor for Human Rights, a Christian lobby group.
The group said at least 1,400 families had fled the town to safer areas or took shelter in the government-controlled city of Homs.
Islamic State has killed members of religious minorities and Sunni Muslims who do not swear allegiance to its self-declared “caliphate”. They also consider Christians as infidels.
Last February, the hardline jihadists abducted at least 250 Assyrian Christians, many of whom were children and women, during raids on villages in northeastern Syria. That mass abduction coincided with an offensive in the same region by Kurdish forces backed by U.S.-led air strikes.
The fate of many of these civilians is unclear, as is that of a number of other priests who have gone missing and are believed to be held by the militants, according to Christian groups.