ACHTUNG deutsche Leser: Bitte klicken Sie hier, um diesen Artikel auf Deutsch zu lesen. Danke.
by, Oli Smith | The Express UK
GANGS of North African youths have terrified Chinese migrants amid complaints they have become ‘too rich.’
Police in France recorded more than 200 attacks on Chinese immigrants last year, mostly from hostile migrant gangs.
This comes amid a growing perception that recent migrants from North Africa have become “too demanding” and consider themselves “victims” who deserve pity.
Video courtesy of: RT
Contrary to this, the long-standing Chinese community in Paris has gained a reputation for being “hard-working and managing without taxpayer help”.
In a report from German channel DW, a Chinese migrant named Woo described how a gang of North African youths attacked him in his home last November.
He said that the yobs threatened him and his wife with a knife and smashed his head, after which broke in and stole his valuables.
He added: “I am scared. I don’t feel safe anymore.”
Yvon Sun, who works as a liaison for the Chinese community in Paris, echoed these remarks and said among a rise of recent assaults, a gang of African migrants had robbed a pair of young children under 10 years old and threatened them with a knife.
In August last year, a Chinese man was killed in the Paris suburb of Aubervilliers after being attacked during a botched robbery.
While the crime rate grows, local migrants from North Africa have been unafraid to voice their prejudices.
One told the programme: “That’s the way it is. I don’t like the Chinese.”
Another added: “The Chinese have become too rich in France. That’s not fair. They have nice clothes and big cars.”
Despite this visible hostility, police have largely refused to intervene while locals have complained that security services rarely investigate many of the crimes.
Guylain Chevrier, a French sociologist, said the pattern quickly emerged following the refugee wave last year.
He said: “The Chinese community is thought to be a community where things go well, where people manage on their own.
“This is compared to other immigrants who are much more demanding and consider themselves as victims.”
Mr Chevrier added that authorities often took an extremely “passive attitude” toward anything going on within “Muslim communities.”
by, Michael Snyder | Charisma News | h/t James Waweru
A draft of the summary statement that will be released at the conclusion of the 70-nation conference in Paris on Sunday has been leaked. As you will see below, this communique is going to call for the division of the land of Israel, for the establishment of a Palestinian state, for the 1967 borders to serve as the basis for final negotiations between the Israelis and the Palestinians and for the condemnation of any officials that refuse to support a two-state solution.
Of course this comes on the heels of U.N. Security Council Resolution 2334, which many believe represented America’s greatest betrayal of Israel. Israeli government officials are publicly warning that there is a possibility the principles agreed upon at this conference may form the basis for another Security Council resolution before Jan. 20, and this is something we should all be watching for very closely.
Haaretz exclusively obtained a copy of a draft of the summary statement that will be released following the conference on Sunday, and you can read it for yourself right here. Reportedly, there was a major meeting of diplomats last Friday, and the latest draft reflects feedback that was received from those diplomats during that meeting:
Last Friday, there was a meeting of senior diplomats from the dozens of Western and Arab countries that will attend the conference. The French delegate, Pierre Vimont, presented them with the first draft of the conference’s summary communiqué and asked for comments.
According to Western diplomats, Vimont said France wants to reach a consensus among the participating states on a balanced statement that would stress the centrality of the two-state solution to the international community, but would take this month’s transfer of presidential power in the United States into account.
In many ways, the document closely tracks the language of U.N. Security Council Resolution 2334. Here are some of the things that really stood out to me in the draft.
– It makes a clear commitment to “two states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side in peace and security.”
– It insists that there must be an end to “the occupation that began in 1967”.
– It calls on Israeli and Palestinian leaders to publicly renew their commitment to a two-state solution.
– It also calls on Israeli and Palestinian leaders to publicly renounce any of their officials who do not support a two-state solution.
– It states that the 70 nations gathered in Paris only recognize the June 4, 1967 borders and that the only future changes to those borders they will recognize will come as the result of negotiations between the Israelis and the Palestinians. And just like U.N. Security Council Resolution 2334, Jerusalem is specifically mentioned. So according to this document, Israel does not own the Wailing Wall, the Temple Mount, a single inch of the West Bank or a single inch of East Jerusalem.
– The summary statement will also call on all countries to clearly distinguish between the state of Israel and territories that would belong to the Palestinians based upon the 1967 borders in all of their dealings.
Needless to say, this is a horribly anti-Israel document, and the Israeli government is already strongly denouncing it.
At this point, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is most alarmed about the possibility that this summary statement could be used as the basis for another U.N. Security Council resolution just a few days later.
Netanyahu fears that the final communiqué of the Paris conference will be adopted next Monday by the EU foreign ministers’ council and the foreign ministers of the Quartet, and might also be the basis for another resolution at the Security Council, which is scheduled to convene next Tuesday for its monthly debate on the Israeli-Palestinian issue.
“We find ourselves only a few days before the Paris conference and, only a few days later, a Security Council debate,” Netanyahu said at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting on Sunday. “We are making a great effort to prevent another Security Council resolution.”
By organizing this conference and trying to lead the way in the effort to divide the land of Israel, France is in danger of greatly cursing itself.
Recently, I was asked why God cares so much about Israel. I think a very basic illustration can help us to understand this better.
If you want to enrage any man, just go after his home and his family. This will be true in just about any culture all across the globe.
Similarly, when the rest of the world attempts to divide the land of Israel and hurt the Jewish people, they are going after the family Jesus was born into and the city where He will rule and reign for 1000 years after He returns.
When Jesus was being crucified, Roman soldiers divided up his clothing, a deeply disgraceful act.
But now, just before Jesus returns, the entire globe is trying to divide up both His land and the one city on the entire planet He has identified as His own (Matt. 5:35).
Why are our leaders being so foolish? In the Scriptures, God specifically warns us that in the last days, He will judge the nations for dividing up His land. This is what Joel 3:1-2 says in the Modern English Version…
In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations, and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. I will enter into judgment with them there regarding My people and My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also divided up My land.
Those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed.
And the 70 nations that are gathering in Paris, France on Sunday are literally in danger of cursing the entire planet.
Let us just pray there will not be another U.N. Security Council resolution following this conference, because that would be absolutely disastrous for Israel, for the United States and for the rest of the globe.
A Teenager in Paris has been found tied up and gagged after being gang raped by a group of illegal immigrants next to the Eiffel Tower.
by, Alix Culbertson | The Sunday Express | h/t Blazing CatFur
The 19-year-old French girl was lured to the monument on the proviso of a ‘date’ set up through Facebook.
She responded to messages from who she thought was a 17-year-old Tunisian boy and initially met him close to her home in the Paris suburbs.
Last Sunday evening she turned up for another date where she expected to have a picnic with the boy at the Champs des Mars, the park where the Eiffel Tower is, and was attacked.
A source close to the case, said: “It was a warm night, and she expected to eat strawberries and grapes, and to drink Coke, but then the attack took place.”
The woman was dragged under a bush behind where a blanket had been laid out.
She was then assaulted by three men who then gagged, beat her up and tied her up.
The victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is said to have recently run away from her mother’s home in the Paris suburbs.
She was only found when a couple who were jogging early on Monday morning heard the victim making a muffled sobbing noise.
They raised the alarm after finding her in deep shock, naked and crying.
Police then used computer data to quickly trace the three men to a hotel in the 18th arrondissement of Paris.
They were caught there just before they tried to flee to Germany on Monday.
None of them had any official papers and all claimed they were 17 year olds from Tunisia and were seeking asylum.
However, early checks suggest they are likely to be a lot older and possibly from Algeria.
The source, said: “An enquiry is underway to try and work out exactly who they are, and what they were doing in France.”
All the men deny rape, saying they were involved in a “consensual adult relationship” with the woman.
The three men, who also cannot be named for legal reasons, have been remanded in custody as prosecutors and police continue a rape investigation.
Their victim is currently in the care of social services.
Makeshift migrant camps have popped up all around Paris and when they are destroyed by authorities another one appears nearby.
There will be capacity for 800 beds, with 400 immediately available when it opens close to the Gare du Nord Eurostar hub.
Kitchens, showers, wi-fi and a health centre with nurses – as well as a football pitch – will be available to all of its residents, the vast majority who will be young and male.
French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo has been inundated with fresh death threats after featuring two naked Muslims on the front cover this week.
by, The Express – UK | h/t Blazing CatFur
Islamic terrorists sickened the world in January last year when brothers Saïd and Chérif Kouachi, forced their way into the offices of the Paris-based satirical weekly newspaper and turned assault rifles on staff killing 11 people and injuring 11 others.
The reason was believed to be an anti-Muslim joke and image of Mohammed on the front cover.
Undaunted, the latest issue of the magazine features a naked man and woman running towards the shoreline of a beach.
The man’s penis can be seen through his long beard, and the woman is totally naked except for her veil over her head and shoulders and a caption below reads: “The reform of Islam: Muslims, loosen up” or “Musulmans decoincez vous”.
Charlie Hebdo bosses are so worried they have called in the French police.
Le Parisien newspaper reported the magazine – which continues to make fun of religion – remains a top target for Islamic extremists and on Thursday formally filed a complaint against an unknown person after receiving a string of serious threats.
More than 60 disturbing messages, insults, and anti-Semitic remarks were posted on the magazine’s Facebook page, including one saying ‘You’re going to die!”. Another message warned of an imminent terrorist attack.
An inquiry has been launched and French police are currently investigating the “very threatening death threats” made against Charlie Hebdo cartoonists and journalists.
Although the first incident was reported in June, number of threats rose dramatically after the latest edition hit the newsstands this week.
Charlie Hebdo’s editorial board has been under police protection since the January 2015 attacks.
The Algerian-descent brothers who committed the Charlie Hebdo atrocity in January 2015 also killed a French National Policeman outside the building.
The gunmen identified themselves as belonging to the Islamist terrorist group Al-Qaeda’s branch in Yemen, who took responsibility for the attack.
Several related attacks followed in the Île-de-France region, where a further five were killed and 11 wounded.
On January 11 about two million people, including more than 40 world leaders, met in Paris for a rally of national unity, and 3.7 million people joined demonstrations across France.
The phrase Je suis Charlie became a common slogan of support at the rallies and in social media.